Vannessa and Jacob's Smoothie Recipes
Vannessa is the 1000-lb Best Friends smoothie queen! Here are the delicious recipes that she and her son, Jacob, love to whip up.
Vannessa and Jacob blend up smoothies that are jam-packed with flavor and healthy veggies, vitamins, and minerals. They're just as satisfying as they are tasty! Check out each video and get the full recipes so you can make them yourself at home.
Vannessa's Scrumptious Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
Vannessa loves the rich peanut butter flavor in this delicious, milkshake-like smoothie that's packed with vitamins and protein.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of kale
- 1/4 tsp of flaxseeds
- 1/2 tbsp of whey protein powder
- 1 tsp of green powder
- 1/2 of a banana
- 6 to 8 raspberries
- 1 heavy scoop of peanut butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Blend until almost smooth
- Then add 1 cup of ice and blend again!
Vannessa's Energizing Coffee Smoothie
Vannessa adds a bit of coffee for a caffeined pick-me-up in this tasty fruit smoothie.
- 2 tbsp whey protein powder
- A little bit of fresh green vegetables like broccoli and kale
- 1 tsp green powder
- 3 frozen cherries
- 4 to 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of iced coffee
- A splash of unsweetened almond milk
- Add a handful of ice cubes and blend!
Jacob's Fresh & Zesty Smoothie
Vannessa created this zesty smoothie along with her son Jacob for a healthy treat that's packed with fruits and vegetables.
- 1 fresh apple, sliced
- 1 and 1/2 fresh bananas
- Almost 1 cup of whey protein powder
- About 1/3 cup of green powder
- 1 handful of fresh kale
- A few splashes of hot sauce
- About 1/2 of unsweetened oat milk
- 1 tbsp of greek yogurt
- 1 cup of ice
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: