This Eco-Friendly Stroller Is Perfect for All of Your Family Adventures
Want a great stroller that’s focused on being environmentally friendly? The Bebee is what you need.
Whether you’re planning on taking your baby for a stroll around the neighborhood or traveling to far off places, you’ll need a great lightweight stroller for each trip. Added bonus: a brand that makes eco-friendly baby products and puts the planet and families first. If you are looking for more sustainable baby gear, The Bebee Lightweight Stroller is an amazing option. We’ve been using this stroller and it’s quickly become a favorite in our house, not only for being a great stroller option, but because the brand is doing their part to reduce their carbon footprint as well.
The Bebee Lightweight Stroller is made with soft fabrics containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
In fact, each stroller helps to recycle more than 56 plastic bottles! Even their packaging is more eco-friendly than that of other brands. Keeping sustainability in mind, there won’t be any packing peanuts, staples, or extra fillers in the box.
According to the brand, their production emits 80% less carbon dioxide than traditional methods.
The stroller weighs just 16 pounds and can carry kiddos up to 50 pounds. Also, the car seat adapter makes it easy to snap in any infant car seat and turns the stroller into a travel system.
The Bebee is easy to maneuver, easy to fold and unfold, and it comes in a bunch of colors so you can pick a shade that fits your style. The seat is comfy and even though it’s a lightweight stroller, it feels super sturdy without being bulky. We’ve taken this stroller just about everywhere — the road, grass, sand, and even on a rocky path and it was still a smooth ride for my little one.
Here are the features you’ll love:
- The price! At $199, the Bebee stroller won’t break the bank and you’ll be able to use the stroller from the newborn stage until your little one is a toddler.
- MagicFold technology makes folding the stroller and opening it up with one hand a breeze. This one is perfect for the days you are multitasking (so basically every day) or if you have a wiggly baby in one hand — you can still fold or unfold your stroller one-handed.
- The XXL canopy gives your little one plenty of shade and makes it easier for them to nap and relax in the stroller. Plus it protects them from the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- The stroller fully reclines so that naptime is easy and an adjustable footrest that makes every stroll comfy for your kiddo.
- It has a large storage basket with hidden pockets for you to stash all of your stuff — and all of your baby’s stuff too.
- It also comes with a swing-away bumper bar, a cup holder, and a travel bag.
Best of all, the brand is committed to giving back. For each stroller purchased, Bombi donates a percentage of all sales to environmental causes like the Rozalia Project and The National Forest Foundation. This means your stroller helps plant trees across the country to help the planet.
Want to give the stroller a spin? You can try out this eco-friendly stroller in a 30-day, risk-free trial. They also offer free shipping and free returns.
Get the Bebee Lightweight Stroller HERE!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: