Annie's Spring Rolls
Recipe courtesy of Annie and David Toborowsky
"Spring rolls became popular in China and other places in Asia to celebrate the spring festival which changes year to year based on the Chinese lunar calendar. They’re easy to eat while on the go in the busy urban cities."
Prep Time: 25-30 min
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 package spring roll wraps (not egg roll), 14-16 wraps
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound chopped shrimp
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 bunch glass noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon sesame oil
- Vegetable oil for frying (do not use olive oil!)
- Egg white to seal spring rolls
- Soak glass noodles in room-temperature water for 5 minutes or until soft and then chop into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients (except spring roll wrappers) together in a large bowl.
- One at a time, fill each wrapper with 1 tablespoon of the mixture and wrap. Take the wrapper and start as if it was a triangle. Fold from the bottom, then on each side and keep rolling until a little of the flap is left. Dab some egg white to seal the wrap.
- Fry in vegetable oil – do not use olive oil! – on medium heat for about 30 seconds on each side until golden in color. If the temperature is too high, the wrap will burn and the meat will not cook!
Recipe © Annie Toborowsky(2020); Recipe © David Toborowsky(2020)
Christine’s Thanksgiving Rolls
Recipe courtesy of Christine Brown
The Best Deals from Amazon's Spring Beauty Premiere Event
The sale is on and you'll want to snag these top-rated items to add to your beauty stash. Don't wait because the event ends on April 8!
Parenting Win of the Week: Slow Your Roll
Achieve all of your goals this year, but on your own terms.
A 90 Day Fiance Recipe: Annie’s Red Curry
Learn how to make Annie's Thai curry!
Annie from 90 Day Fiance Shares Memories From Thailand
Annie explains why she loves cooking, and shares one of her favorite recipes!
Spring Makeup Looks: All About Rose Gold
What better way to honor springtime than to bring more color to your face! We chose fresh, gorgeous looks for spring so your makeup can match the warmer weather.
90 Day Fiance’s Annie Suwan Toborowsky is Making Face Masks for First Responders
She’s also sending masks to others in need.
Adorable Outfits to Get You Inspired for Spring Shopping
We have some adorable outfit ideas ranging from trending items to classic spring essentials to inspire your next trip to the mall.
Two Under Two: Kim Kardashian Will Welcome Baby #4 This Spring
Here’s what experts say is the ideal spacing between siblings.