Grandma's Rice (Rice a la Foxy)
Lexi is obsessed with Foxy's rice recipe - try it and you will be too! The "fluffy pink towel" is key.
3 Goya Sazon flavor packets
2 32-oz cans of chicken broth
2 quarts of water
4 cups of medium grain rice
2 large sweet onions, finely chopped
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oil in a stockpot over medium heat.
- Once heated, add in onions to the oil and stir; cook for 5-8 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Once the onions are browned, add 2 quarts of chicken stock, 2 quarts of water and 3 packets of Goya Sazon con Azafran seasoning and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, add 4 cups of rice and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling remove the stock pot from heat, cover the pot and wrap the pot in a fluffy pink towel.
- Let the stock pot sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the top and then serve in a red plastic cup.
90 Day Universe Comes to discovery+ with Exclusive New Series
Discovery’s new streaming service, discovery+, launches January 4 with more than 200 hours of 90 Day Fiancé content on demand.
Amy and Chris Tied the Knot!
Check out exclusive photos from the Little People, Big World couple’s special day.
Jazz Jennings Featured in Variety's 2021 Power of Pride Issue
Her story continues to be an inspiration.
Dr. Pimple Popper’s Advice for Preventing "Maskne"
Keep your skin clear under your mask with tips from Dr. Sandra Lee.
Tori Roloff Shared an Exciting Announcement!
The Roloff family is growing! Here are all the details from Tori herself.
Meet the Families of Seeking Sister Wife
Get to know these plural families!
This Say Yes to the Dress Bride’s Backstory Will Leave You in Tears
Bride Shaela’s journey to the altar was an absolute miracle.
Zach and Tori Roloff's Exciting Family Update
Here's how life is going for the growing Little People, Big World family!
Amy and Chris' Signature Wedding Cocktail Recipe
Recreate the Little People, Big World newlyweds' signature drink to toast the happy couple as you watch them tie the knot! Catch Amy and Chris' Happily Ever After all over again on Tuesday, May 10 at 8/7c!