What are the steps in a healthy daily skin care regimen? See these tips from beauty expert Carmindy.
- First, wash your face with a gentle cleanser every night.
- Exfoliate a few days a week to keep your complexion smooth. I like to use white sugar to exfoliate the skin on my face and body. Simply lather up and buff away with the sugar for a cheap and easy scrub.
- Next stay away from harsh alcohol based toners and opt for spritzing your face with natural rose, cucumber or vitamin water.
- During the day apply a moisturizer and sunscreen and in the evening use a moisturizer and eye cream.
- Keep a lip balm in your bedside drawer to keep lips soft and supple.
- If you are prone to break outs, use a sylic acid or glycolic acid lotion that can keep blemishes away.
- Don't smoke, stay out of the sun, eat well and exercise for ultimate gorgeous skin.