Episode 97: Adriana's Menu
- 1 quart/946 ml vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml green cr?me de menthe
- 6 ounces/170 g dark chocolate bark with peppermint candies, chopped
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Remove the ice cream from freezer and allow it to soften at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes or until it is semi-soft (do not allow the ice cream to melt). Place the ice cream in a large bowl. Add the cr?me de menthe and stir to blend.
- Stir in the chocolate peppermint bark. Return the ice cream to its original container, placing any extra ice cream in another small container, if necessary.
- Freeze the ice cream until it is slightly firm again, about 2 hours. Once the ice cream is firm place a few scoops into each individual serving bowl. To help release the ice cream easily from the ice cream scoop, dip the ice cream scoop into a bowl of hot water before each scoop. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.