- 3 tablespoons/45 ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/less than 2 g chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon/less than 1 g dried crushed red pepper
- 12 large shrimp (1/2 pound/240 g), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lemon
- Combine the oil, tarragon and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate the shrimp at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. Place a medium saut? pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt.
- Add the shrimp to the hot pan and cook for 1 1/2 minutes per side, or just until the shrimp are cooked through. Squeeze the lemon over the shrimp and toss thoroughly to coat with the lemon juice. Transfer the shrimp and the pan sauce to small tapas dishes and serve.