- 1 cup/225 ml reserva sherry vinegar
- 12 very thin slices Serrano ham (about 4 ounces/120 g total)
- 5 ounces/150 g Campo de Montalban cheese, very thinly sliced
- 3 1/2 ounces/100 g quince paste, very thinly sliced
- Place the sherry vinegar in a heavy small sauce pan over medium-high heat and simmer for 18 minutes or until it is reduced to about 1 tablespoon/15 ml.
- Lay the thin slices of Serrano ham over a nice large serving platter to cover it completely. Place the slices of cheese and quince paste atop the ham slices. Drizzle the reduced sherry vinegar over the ham and cheese. Serve with breadsticks.