- 1 29 ounce can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk (13 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package yellow cake mix (spice and white cake mix work as well)
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Beat all ingredients except cake mix.
2. Put in ungreased 9x12 pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture. Pour melted margarine over the cake mix and sprinkle with nuts.
3. Bake at 350 degress for 1 hour - no longer. Top with whip cream once it cools. Serve.