Janelle's Peanut Butter Fritos
- 1 cup corn syrup, like Karo Syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 large bag Fritos scoops
1. Spread fritos out on a big jelly roll pan turning them so most of the scoop sides are up.
2. In a sauce pan combine corn syrup and sugar and stir gently.
3. Cook only until little bubbles begin to form. Do not cook too long or it will get too hard when it cools.
4. Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter until it melts. Pour over chips on pan. Good to eat immediately. Sometimes we melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.