"MY FIRST FLOORS" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Lumber Liquidators "My First Floors" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL and NE, 21 in MS) as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Discovery Communications, LLC ("Sponsor"), its promotional partner Lumber Liquidators, Inc. ("Lumber Liquidators"), Promotion Mechanics, Inc. ("Promotion Administrator"), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, TV production partners, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on March 31, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on May 6, 2014. To enter, visit TLC.com/floors. Complete the online entry form and submit so that it is received by Sponsor's server by 11:59 PM ET on May 6, 2014. Limit one entry per valid e-mail address, per eligible person per day. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator.
3. RANDOM DRAWING - PRIZE - ODDS OF WINNING: On or about May 7, 2014, the Promotion Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one (1) Grand Prize consisting of a gift certificate redeemable for $5,000 from Lumber Liquidators, Inc. The approximate value of the Grand Prize is $5,000.00. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash (in whole or in part) except in the sole discretion of Lumber Liquidators and Sponsor. Sponsor makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, expressed or implied, respecting the performance or use of the prize, and expressly disclaims the warranties of quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Winner will look to Lumber Liquidators for all warranties and guarantees (if any), and not to the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded within 60 days of receipt by Sponsor of final prize acceptance documents. Following the Grand Prize drawing, ten (10) entrants will be selected at random to receive a Lumber Liquidators 10% off coupon good on a future purchase at Lumber Liquidators which will be mailed to selected entrants.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone, email, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Inability to contact the potential winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate potential winner.
The Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for any installation, architectural design, construction, or other related services required to accomplish the implementation and installation of the Grand Prize and will not be a party to any contracts relating to such services. The Grand Prize will be awarded directly to the winner. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any design or construction defects, any merchandise or product defects, or any zoning or building code violations arising as a result of the use, installation and/or implementation of the Grand Prize.
4. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and within www.discovery.com, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, its promotional partner, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, Promotion Administrator, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any telecast, cable or telephone malfunctions, human error, satellite transmission failures, or delayed telecasts or preemption of or the failure of a cable affiliate to televise TLC(R) or any affiliated Sponsor network throughout the world; electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of TLC.com/floors. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, with jurisdiction and venue in Montgomery County, Maryland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.
6. WINNER LIST: To receive the winner's name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by June 1, 2014, to: Lumber Liquidators 'My First Floors" Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. VT residents may omit return postage.
Sponsor: Discovery Communications, LLC, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
(C)2013 Discovery Communications, LLC. All rights reserved.