Ami James counts down 30 of the most mind-blowing experiences the world has to offer. These are the ultimate things to do while you're still young enough to do them and get away with it!
30. GET A TATTOO
Ami offers the following three rules for getting a tattoo.
- Make sure that whatever you're going to get tattooed is something that you put a lot of thought into.
- It's one thing to get your kid's name tattooed, but remember tattoos last a lot longer than romance.
- Don't get tattooed for anyone else, get tattooed for you.
29. STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE
28. RIDE A ROLLERCOASTER
Ami recommends the following coasters to try:
- For loops, try the Colossus at Thorpe Park, England. The Colossus has an awesome 10 loops in its tail.
- For speed, the Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey is the world's fastest and tallest roller coaster.
27. PAY TRIBUTE TO THE GODS OF ROCK AND ROLL
If you love music or just want to know more about the greats, then take a pilgrimage to the places where their presence can still be felt. Places to visit:
- Kurt Cobain's house in Seattle, Wash.
- Jim Morrison's grave in Paris
- John Lennon's memorial at Strawberry Fields in New York
- Joshua Trees in Nevada desert (made famous by U2)
- The Abbey Road crossroads in London