Lauren was the victorious bride in this week's episode! Feeling inspired by her giant wedding? She's got a few ideas to share, along with the other creative brides. Start planning your big day right here.
Lauren: Supersized Soiree
With a budget of $55,000, 24-year-old bride Lauren stretched her dollar to play hostess with the mostest to a whopping 400 guests! Here's how she did it.
- Dress: Jenny Lee (Style No. 1102) from A L'Amour Bridal, Barrington, Illinois
- Bracelet: Maria Elena (Style No. 1010)
- Headpiece: Ebay.com
- Flowers/Centerpieces: Flowers by Linda. Contact: Linda Zombolas
- Colors: Red, Black and White
- Coordinators: Morgan Beth Events. Contact: Morgan Wolters
- Table Numbers: Engagement Photos by Image Studios
- Entertainment: DJ Nick Hatzopoulos
- Candy Bar: Made by the bride, using borrowed vases from her hospital job. Candy purchased on sale.
- Ceremony Location: Trinity Lutheran Church, Roselle, Illinois
- Reception Location: Hilton Indian Lakes Resort, Bloomingdale, Illinois