Four Weddings...and Chocolate Handcuffs: Bride Guide
Jennifer took the honeymoon prize in this episode! If you're craving more details about her special theme and unique touches from the other brides' weddings, look no further!
Jennifer: Love and Order
Chicago police officer Jennifer, 35, rocked a serious pair of stilettos at her wedding, but she also relied on her career/comfort zone to inspire her event's theme. With a $25,000 budget and 105 guests, here's how she arrested their attention!
- Dress: La Jolie Mode
- Flowers: Enchanted Florist
- Cake: Creative Cakes
- Hair and Makeup: Cacciato
- Photographer/Videographer: Modern Image
- Photo Booth: Tone Productions
- Linens: Linens by Sylwia
- Colors: Purple, Black and Silver
- Favors: Chocolate Handcuffs
- Signature Drink: Purple Taser
- Ceremony Location: St. John Fisher Church, Chicago
- Reception Venue: Silver Lake Country Club, Orland Park, IL
- Unique and Original Touches: The bride's favors and signature drink were both cop-themed!