Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces orchiette pasta
- 8 ounces hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2-15 ounce cans Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch baby spinach, trimmed and well washed
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt and pasta. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until tender according to package directions.
- Heat oil a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until brown, about 5 minutes. Add onion, garlic, and rosemary and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add white wine, chicken stock, and beans, bring to a simmer, then add spinach and heat until wilted. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with grated cheese, if desired.
To see more recipes from this season, check out Kitchen Boss Recipes Season 2.