Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Cut the potatoes, into 1 to 2 inch chunks and place in a deep pot with cold water to cover by 1 inch. Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are just-tender in the center. Pour potatoes into a colander and shake dry. Put potatoes into a stand mixer or a separate bowl to mix with beaters
- Gently heat the milk and keep warm.
- Begin mixing potatoes and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. When those ingredients have incorporated, slowly add the warm milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
To see more recipes from this season, check out Kitchen Boss Recipes Season 2.